Kevin Harvick Shirt Hoodie Racing Uniform Clothes Nascar Sweatshirt Zip Hoodie Sweatpant
Kevin Harvick (born December 8, 1975), is the full-time driver of the No. 4 Stewart-Haas Racing Ford in the NASCAR Cup Series. Harvick joined SHR in 2014 after 13 years with Richard Childress Racing, winning his first Cup Series title in his maiden season with the team co-owned by three-time Cup Series champion Tony Stewart and Gene Haas. Harvick has 58 career wins at NASCAR’s top level, including victories in the Daytona 500, Coca-Cola 600, Brickyard 400 and Southern 500. He is a two-time NASCAR Xfinity Series champion and has 47 career wins in that series. He also has 14 career wins in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series.
Inspired by his racing suit, we present our costume:
All of our men’s hoodies are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards. Kevin Harvick 2017 Stewart-Haas Racing Nascar Uniform
• Each hoodie is constructed from a premium polyester blend that is ultra-soft and incredibly comfortable.
• Features a specialty high definition heat-dye application that ensures long lasting color vibrancy even after machine washing.
• Fabric is durable and resistant to wrinkles, shrinking and mildew.
• Each Hoodie is custom printed, cut and sewn just for you when you place your order – there may be small differences in the design on the seams and / or arms due to the custom nature of the production process.
Please allow 6-8 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks
Visit Our Collection HERE.
Easy Checkout products:
* The actual product colors may vary from those shown on the site depending on the device you are using to view the product or the angle of the item is photographed.
* If there’s anything we can do to make your experience more awesome, please feel free to contact us via [email protected]. Love this design? Click “ADD TO CART” now!